ESA Foundation Stewardship Award
The members of the ESA Foundation Board of Directors wish to express our sincere appreciation to the men and women who continually help in promoting the ESA Foundation and its many projects. This award has been established to honor those who have gone beyond the call of duty and assisted or helped in all areas of concern throughout the U.S. and the world. Think about that man or woman in your life who helps others without thought of reward. Now you can honor them by the presentation of the ESA Foundation Stewardship Award. This award can be started with $25 and finished as time and money permits.
- Inaugural presentation - July 21, 1989 (Formerly limited to men, the Board of Directors opened this award to women in 2001.)
- Donations in checks or cash totaling $500 donated in the name of the individual shall be specified to be counted toward the ESA Foundation Stewardship Award to further the work of the ESA Foundation.
- The person to be recognized must be named at the time of the initial contribution. Should the individual be deceased at the time recognition is achieved, a designated person named by the donor may accept the presentation.
- Amounts of $25 or more may be contributed at any one time. In the case of a memorial, any amount will be accepted.
- Contributions may be made for the lifetime of the individual plus one year.
- Presentations will be made at the ESA Foundation annual meeting unless otherwise specified by the donor.
- The award shall consist of a paperweight (or other appropriate gift befitting this high honor) with name of the recipient, date, and the ESA Foundation logo.
Contributions to the ESA Foundation Stewardship Award will be counted toward Plateaus of Achievement for total contributions.
Funds received will be used to continue programs of the ESA Foundation as authorized by the Foundation Board of Directors, in accordance with the wishes of the membership.
Honor that special steward for their help to you and the other people in all walks of life by starting a Stewardship Award in their name.
NOTE: Donations should be made to the ESA Foundation, noting the name of the person on the contribution form and sent to the ESA Foundation Headquarters.