National Leadership Conference
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CLOSED.
Virtual Conference - Feb. 26-27, 2021
Harness your leadership skills and make new friends in this year's Virtual National Leadership Conference. Improve your personal and professional leadership skills through the interactive presentations and fun activities!
The conference is open to all ESA members who are interested in learning communication and leadership skills within ESA and anywhere else you consider yourself a leader. Join us for breakout groups, guest speakers, and virtual fun with ESA members across the country.
Incoming state officers: Join us for a special track dedicated to preparing you for taking office in 2021.
- Feb. 25 Thursday - Unofficial Event TBD
- Feb. 26 Friday - Official Event Starts
- Party hosted by Incoming IC President, Robin Bussey, 5:00 pm MST
- Feb. 27 Saturday 9 am - 5 pm MST
- Plan to spend you day with us - but feel free to make dinner plans!
- Virtual conference materials (Zoom backgrounds, etc.)
- Conference Care Kit (ESA swag, snacks, printed conference materials, flash drive, etc.)
- Access to exclusive leadership development sessions hosted on Saturday, Feb. 27th
- Access to the VIP Incoming IC President's Event Friday, Feb. 26th