Rocky Mountain Regional Council (RMRC)
The Rocky Mountain Regional Council was established in 1986.
Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, This council reflects qualities similar to several of the state mottos, Colorful, Wonderful, Majestic, and Enchanted.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital; Dream Homes; Radiothons and various local projects
- Easterseals; independent projects
- ESA Disaster Fund, each chapter/state had its own projects to raise funds
- RMRC Endowment with ESA Foundation
- Local and/or state charities
Among our major events:
- RMRC Meeting (July IC)
- IC Convention (July)
- RMRC Roundup (August) - all are invited!
We're especially proud of:
- Life Active Member of ESA Foundation since 2013
- RMRC Endowment that has provided scholarships for students
- All the charities that the five states help each year
- The lasting friendships that have come about since 1986