The Ohio State Council was established in 1948.
- The Cure Starts Now
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Red Cross
- Hope for Heroes
- Homeless Shelter
Among our larger events:
- Dream Home (January)
- Annual Bunko Night (March)
- A Cure Starts Now Gala (March)
- St. Jude Night at the Red's (September)
- St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. (November)
We're especially proud of:
- We are very proud of how close we are as a state and how much fun we have when we are all together.
- Ohio proud of our contributions to our international, state, and chapter philanthropic projects.
- We are proud of our membership's willingness to try new events, new meeting formats and forgo the formalities of years past.